Have you ever experienced a still, small "voice” inside of you? It may have been something like, "I am thinking of such and such a person", or "I feel like doing this or doing that". How often do you take that voice seriously enough to act on it and how often do you disregard it or blow it off? All too often we do the latter rather than the former. Would you do anything differently if you knew that still, small "voice” inside of you was God’s way of speaking to you and guiding you to who you really are? Would you take it anymore seriously?
The purpose of this circle is to help members identify and embrace the “Divine Feminine” that exists in all of us, male and female alike. I will define the divine
feminine or feminine energy as that still, small "voice” inside us that is always positive and inspires us with ideas both big and small. Once we identify that still, small voice inside, we then need to learn to trust it enough to allow our "Divine Masculine" energy to act on it. We then will have completed the "Yin-Yang" Cycle within us. So this is a 3 step cycle: first, identify the feminine energy or inner voice; second, trust the inner voice; and third, allowi our masculine energy to act on that voice. I believe that when we activate this cycle within us, we contribute to our overall health and well- being at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels.To me this is the ultimate in self-responsibility!
In a collaborative effort, various techniques will be used to help us further explore our own Divine Feminine- Divine Masculine Cycle. We will then share our experiences with others. Some of these techniques may be provided by the circle members. There will be encouragement to take this "Yin-Yang" Cycle seriously to the point of acting on it regularly and sharing these experiences with others. We will also become aware of when we choose not to act on this cycle.
- Spiritual in nature and not a therapy group
- Maximum of 8 members per circle
- As members leave new ones will be added
- When a member chooses to leave the circle, they agree to give a minimum of 1 month's notice
- Circle members agree to be on time for the circle
- The circle will meet once a month from 3:30-5:00pm starting September 30, 2011. The time is TBA
- Although this is not a therapy group, confidential information may still be shared. It is important that circle members respect and safeguard each other’s confidentiality
- It is best if there is no socialization outside of the circle to avoid alliances
- Physical activities may become a part of this circle. It is important to be cleared by a physician before engaging in such activities
- “Shoulds” are not allowed in this circle
- “Internal Critical Parents” are also not allowed in this circle
- Universal energetic laws may become a part of our discussion occasionally, which could easily lead to a discussion of politics. Due to the polarizing effect of politics, I prefer we refrain from discussing politics as much as possible. I prefer we keep this circle as positive as possible so we can direct this healing energy to ourselves as individuals, our circle, and in so doing, to the universe at large.
Rate & Payment Policy:
- $50 per meeting and not insurance reimbursable being this is a spiritual, not therapy, circle. For potential members of the circle who have never seen me for past or present psychotherapy, there is a $60 initial assessment fee. This fee is for a half hour session during which I will review the circle contract and also assess whether the potential member's expectations are in sync with the circle.
- Payment collected at least 1 week prior to the circle’s meeting
- There is a $50 cancellation and no show fee regardless of the reason. Your spot is reserved for you until you announce a desire to terminate and cannot be given to someone else if you cancel.
- Members agree to give at least 24 hours notice if they do have to cancel. It is quite disconcerting if the circle is expecting members to be there that never show!